This article contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase after clicking on a link I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Table of Contents
Its adjustable height allows it to comfortably accommodate both short and tall people and the drafting table is ergonomically designed for comfort and efficiency. Its amazing setup will ensure that you won’t suffer from back pains or any postural problems.You can work for hours upon hours at this table without feeling any discomfort.
Its tri-adjustment feature offers maximum efficiency while it’s beautifully designed wood grain, melamine top gives off a homey but professional vibe. Now you can work with ultimate efficiency. Now you can work on the Safco Split Level, Height-Adjustable, Medium Oak Drafting table.
Features of the Safco Products 3965MO Split Level Drafting Table
- The drafting table has an overall dimension of 29.8 x 47.2 x 47.2 inches.
- The drafting table is made out of Woodgrain Melamine.
- The drafting table containssplit-level workstation tables with adjustable desks.The desks can be adjusted using the knobs found on the sides.
- The drafting table has three separate work tables for maximum efficiency.
- The three work tables are the topside work table, left side work table and right side work table.
- The right side work table has a surface area of 15.75 W x 19.75 D inches.
- The left side work table has a surface area of 31.5 W x 19.75 D inches.
- The left side work table can be tilted up to 50 degrees.
- The top side work table has a surface area of 47.25 W x 10 D inches.
- The drafting table has an assembled height of 37.25 inches.
- The drafting table’s height can be adjusted to between 26 to 37.25 inches.
- The drafting table has an assembled width of 47.25 inches.
- The drafting table has an assembled length of 29.75 inches.
- The drafting table has a weight of 75 pounds.
- The drafting table has an overall depth of 29.75 inches.
- The drafting table has a silver colored steel frame base and a medium oak colored top.
- The drafting table has a pencil guard.
- Each of the worktables can support a weight of 50 pounds.
- The drafting table has a vast surface area. It can easily accommodate your mouse, computer, laptop, keyboard, illustration board, and other drafting
- The drafting table has an ergonomic setup that will help prevent any arm or back pains from occurring. This ensures you can work longer and more efficiently.
- The drafting table comes with an easy to understand instruction manual. The manual contains multiple diagrams and will guideyou step by step in the assembly. It can take you less than an hour to assemble, depending on your technical skills.
- The tilting work table allows you to work comfortably at your preferred angle.
- The company offers replacements if the table is receivedwith damaged parts or factory defects.
- The drafting table’s adjustable height allows short and tall people to work on the table without problems.
- The metal frames are very durable and can hold a lot of weight. Stacking heavy books on this table will not be an issue.
- The oak wood coloring and design gives a homey and comfortable vibe.It’s a great feeling to have when you’re working for extended hours.
- There are some cases where the shipment contained faulty parts, missing parts or duplicate parts.
- The shipment package is very heavy.
- The knobs on the side are sometimes very hard to turn. It makes adjusting the height difficult.
Who is this table best for?
The Safco Split Level, Height-Adjustable, Medium Oak Drafting table was designed for artists, graphic designers, architects, engineers, office workers and anyone who prefers multi-tasking.
But don’t limit it to yourself, the drafting table is a perfect gift for your kids. If your child aspires to be a great architect or plans to be the next Da Vinci, then get this table. You’ll be securing their future and their happiness as well.
If we were to rate this drafting table, then we would give it a rating of 4.2 out of 5 stars.It’s very convenient to have because of its multiple workstations. You won’t need to stand up to get your things anymore since you can just place your stuff all over the three work tables.
So you’re asking yourself, “Should I buy this? Is this worth the money? Do I really need a fancy table?”
Well, those are the wrong questions. The right questions are, “Should I improve my workstation? Should I invest in improving the quality of my work? Do I want to feel comfortable while working?”
If you answer yes to any of those questions, then you should consider buying the Safco Split Level Medium Oak Drafting table. It’s not just a table; it’s your ideal work area.