This article contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase after clicking on a link I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Table of Contents
And today they bring extraordinary items with contemporary style paired with outstanding customer service. Items ranging from drafting tables, craft tables, seating, storage bins, table lighting, easels, and drafting sets are all items masterfully created and designed by Studio Designs.
Studio Designs presents the Studio Designs Graphix II Workstation. This drafting table is perfect for the modern day professionals who aims to produce high quality, beautiful and meaningful work. Its dual-top surface features allow the user to work on multiple projects at one time. Its heavy gauge steel construction is built to last, and handle a lot of weight. Its adjustable height would ensure that the user can work even if he/she is shorter or taller than the average person.The Studio Designs Graphix II Workstation – White/Gray 10211 features two sizes to better accommodate and fit the drafting table into your work area.
Features of the STUDIO DESIGNS Graphix II Workstation
- The drafting table has two sizes to choose from: medium and small.
- The drafting table’s medium size has overall dimensions of 53.75 x 32.25 x 27 inches.
- The drafting table’s small size has overall dimensionsof 24 x 36 x27 inches.
- The drafting table’s height can be adjusted to go between 27 and 38.75 inches.
- The drafting table features a dual top surface which gives you a choice to switch between an angled top and a flat top.
- The drafting table can be tilted to an angle of up to 30 degrees.
- The drafting table’s angled top has overall dimensions of 42 x 30 inches.
- The drafting table’s flat top has overall dimensions of 11.5 x30 inches.
- The drafting table weighs 65 pounds.
- The drafting table can support up to 50 pounds of weight.
- The drafting table is designed for multitasking.
- The drafting table’s frame is made out of heavy gauge steel for additional durability.
- The drafting table is made out of heavy It also contains coverings made out of hard plastics.
- The drafting table’s hard plastic coverings can be removed and reattached.
- The pencil tray has overall dimensions of 42 x 1.5 inches.
- The drafting table comes in either white or grey.
- The drafting table has a warranty for 10 years.
- The drafting table is easy to assemble. It comes with easy to understand instructions and all of its parts are labeled so you won’t have trouble identifying them. Even the tiny screws have labels.
- This drafting table’s sleek and smooth design gives off a very professional feel. It sets your mood and puts you “in the zone”to do your best while working.
- The drafting table’s adjustable height is a life saver. If you’re planning to buy this for your kids, then you should know that its height can be adjusted to accommodate adults and children.
- Excellent customer service. The company will replace, repair, and refund any damage to the table if it is within the warranty period. They have a 10 year warranty period. But please note that if you bought this drafting table with discounted parts, then the warranty is only limited to 30 days.
- The drafting table does not come with wheels. However, the drafting table’s bottom is flat and square enough for a caster wheel to be attached.
- May come damaged when shipped. There are also some cases of faulty parts with factory defects.
- The drafting table’s height might be hard to adjust sometimes. There are no knobs for adjusting the height. You have to remove the screws, adjust the height and put the screws back.
Who is this table best for?
The Studio Designs Graphix II Workstation – White/Gray 10211 is best for the young professional, aspiring architects and dedicated graphic designers. Its sleek and professional colors will enhance the working mood and put the user “in the zone”, improving the quality of work.
If we were to rate this drafting table, then we would give it a rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars.It’s simple, efficient, and durable. It will improve the quality of your work. It also has a 10-year warranty so you won’t have to worry if you receive damaged or faulty parts.
Should you buy this? It depends. Do you want a professional looking table made for professionals, made by professionals and designed for professional use? If that’s a yes, then get the Studio Designs Graphix II Workstation – White/Gray 10211.