Classy, sturdy and very convenient. These are the qualities of the Studio Designs Ponderosa Glass Topped Table. You can tell just from the name that the drafting table contains a tempered safety glass top giving you the ability to have the smoothest and cleanest work possible.
The tempered safety glass top can be tilted up to 30 degrees, and it contains 16 possible angle adjustments. And for further convenience, the drafting table comes with a 31 x 10.5-inch wooden drawer that has five partitions. Now you can store all your equipment in one place and not worry about them getting mixed up.
The Studio Designs Ponderosa Glass Topped Table will ensure that you not only work well but produce the best possible work as well.
Features of the Studio Designs Ponderosa Glass Topped Table in Sonoma Brown 13280
- The drafting table has overall dimensions of 42 x 24 x 41.5 inches.
- The drafting table weighs 40 pounds.
- The drafting table has a solid wood frame with a Sonoma Brown Finish.
- The wooden frame is made out of very sturdy and durable hardwood.
- The drafting table has a wooden drawer with five partitions inside.
- The wooden drawer has overall dimensions of 31 x 10.5 inches.
- The drafting table’s work area has a surface area of 42 x 24 inches.
- The drafting table has a top made out of temperedsafety glass.
- The drafting table’s top can be tilted from flat to a 30-degree angle. It has 16 angle adjustments.
- The drafting table has a 30-daywarranty, and the company will return, exchange, or refund the drafting table if itis within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- The drafting table’s height can be adjusted between 30 to 41.5 inches.
- The drafting table has a glass top which givesit a classy feel. The glass top allows for easy tracing andbetterqualitywork. It’s also very easy to clean.
- The glass top is made from tempered safety glass, so you don’t have to worry about breakage. The glass top can also be used as an easel.
- The drafting table’s drawersare very convenient and well thought out. Its partitions allow you to segregate your pens from the brushes and other gadgets. After getting this drafting table, you’ll find it hard to work on other drafting tables without a large partitioned drawer.
- The drafting table’s design makes it look like an expensive piece of antique furniture
- The drafting table inspires creativity and contemporary design in the artist.
- The company provides excellent customer service. The staff are very friendly and will do whatever it takes to answer your questions and fix any problems you have. They will also replace and repair any damaged parts that happen during shipment. They give refunds gracefully if you don’t like the product.
- The drafting table comes with pre-drilled holes for your screws. Unfortunately, some of them are not aligned properly. The screws are also made out of wood. Don’t expect the table to be sturdy enough to carry a weight of more than 30 pounds.
- Although the drafting table’s height is adjustable, its maximum height is 41.5 inches. That’s almost 3 and a half feet! It’s really small and is an inconvenience to tall people.
Who is this table best for?
This drafting table is specifically designed for graphic designers, architects, artists and anyone who takes their work seriously. This drafting table is for the serious artist aspiring to perfect their craft.
Based on the quality and design of the drafting table, we would give the Studio Designs Ponderosa Glass Topped Table a rating of 4 out of 5 stars. The drafting table is of the highest quality,and its hardwood design makes it feel more natural.
Should you buy this drafting table?
This drafting table is relatively expensive, and we would advise you not to.However, we highly recommend this table to serious professionals who plan to invest in their careers. The Studio Designs Ponderosa Glass Topped Table will ensure that you will get the promotion, the recognition and that big break that you’ve always deserved.